Mousam React Webapp
KNOW YOUR CITY WEATHER
A bit about myself
I'm Robin. Today I introduce my first hackathon project WeatherApp - Keep Updated with weather daily, using Clerk . Huge thanks to the #ClerkHackathon for this hackathon and support me to build this amazing project. This article is regarding my project which I build during Clerk Hackathon It was a fun ride for me doing a project and getting back to my developer life. Thanks, Hashnode for this awesome opportunity. Here in this article, I am going to give a little brief about my project.
What is Clerk?
- Clerk is a tool that allows you to add sign-up, sign-in, and profile management to your application in minutes. Theme pre-built frontends to match your branding, or customize everything with easy-to-use APIs. Clerk * provides several awesome features as
- 2-step verification: * Encourage or require a second step during sign-in.
- Single sign-on: * Grant faster access with Google, Facebook, and more.
- Available passwordless sign-in: * Make passwords obsolete by sending one-time password codes.
- Multi-session: * Allow users to sign in to multiple accounts at once.
- New device notifications: * Proactively notify users when a new device signs in.
- Password breach notifications: * Proactively reset passwords that appear in leaks.
As you can see Clerk is awesome, during this post we will see some of the features provided in my project
- MOUSAM * is an WebApp from where you can get all weather information of any place or city just by entering your name.
This is my first project in my Web development journey so it might be buggy some time but i will improve this soon. I use React for Frontend and OpenWeather API to get Weather Info. As my app name is Mousam, It gives you all weather information.
Source Code 👩💻
If you want to have a look at the source code of the app, here is the link to the Github Repository Mousam .
You can download the latest version of Mousam from
Feel free to contribute to Mousam and raise issues if you find any.
Vote of thanks 👏 I would like to thank Hashnode Discord server for providing such a good support. Special thanks to the members of Clerk community channel for helping me fix some of issues using Clerk.